Welcome to Cairns Paediatrics on Barr St.
I am a Paediatrician and help improving the health and well-being of children from 0-18 years.
I love the tropics and decided to make Cairns my home when I moved here in October 2018. I am dedicated to providing a strong and lasting Paediatric Specialist Service for the Children and their families in Cairns and surrounding areas.
While my clinic is a private specialist clinic, I believe in health care for all and I do offer reduced fees for Health Care Card Holders and bulk billed appointments for Pensioner Concession Card holders and Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Families.
I am offering school clinics for students of Cairns West State School, Balaclava State School, Woree State School, and Trinity Beach State School. These clinics are for families holding a Pensioner Concession Card and Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Families. For an appointment at a school clinic, please discuss the referral first with your school’s guidance officer or head of special education.
If you would like an appointment for your child, please see your GP for a referral and you will hear back from us within two days.
My rooms are open
|Monday to Friday||08:00 – 17:00|
|Saturday||12:00 – 16:00 (every second weekend)|
- Australian Medical Association
- Academy of Child and Adolescent Health Australia
- Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy
- Australian Pain Society, Special Interest Group Pain in Childhood
- Paediatric Society of Germany (DGKJ)
- International Society of Travel Medicine
- Worldwise Travel Health Medicine